The incident occurred on Thursday, 5/1/2017 at night after business hours. At press time, Eyewitnesses testified that the fire out break came as a result of electric spark from the shop electric circuit. Before arrival of Fire Service, everything was consumed by fire. See more photos below :-
With gratitude in our heart, we the management & staff of AfroPopMusic thank God, & all our esteemed Visitors & viewers across the globe for all your support through out 2016. We wish you a Happy New Year 2017. This 2017 our New Year resolution is Total Productivity. Hope you got yours? Work hard to … Continue reading Happy New Year to you all!!!
In this Tutorial, I will show you simple steps to make money with Bitcoin investment. First, Logg on to http://www.blockchain.info & Click on Wallet Navigate to Create a free Bitcoin Wallet & create your free BitCon Wallet with an active G-mail account . Step2: Use this link https://www.bitconary.com/r/BC586594E066440 and sign up with your BitCoin address. Here … Continue reading Join The Money Making Group With Bitcoin Investment!!!